Tomorrow morning I am going to get my braces on i am kinda scared, I think that they will not suit me. I am still thinking about what colour I am going to get i was thinking pink and green, pink because it is my favourite colour, and green because that is one of my school colours.
Now I am in Yearbook class again and we have to have a test tomorrow which will be really easy it is on colour schemes and stuff like that really boring. Right now we are talking about how we can put our templates into a contest, but I really don't want to put mine is I am not that creative.
After school today I am going to be practicing for the coffee house at my school with my friend, I really hope that we would sound good I don't want to embarrass myself. But the coffee house is going to be so much fun I get to hangout with my friends, my boyfriend will get to see me sing.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I cant wait for the coffee house!! ;D
ReplyDeletexx