Monday, March 22, 2010

One of the Worst March Break Ever

As most of you know last week was March Break!!!!!! I was excited for March Break, but when it cam around it wasn't as fun as i thought it would be. On Monday I was really busy cleaning the house because it was a beautiful day, it was time to clean everything.......stupid spring cleaning!!!!! On Tuesday and Wednesday I had to work and had no time to do anything which sucked. On Thursday it was my day off work and finally i got to hangout and have some fun.... In the morning i just watch TV because my boyfriend was working, when he was done I took the bus up and we hung out until midnight which was fun....lol. On Friday i had to work again but it was an OK day it wasn't my worst or my best. And that was my March Break. Here is a list of what i wanted to do this March Break...... and remember it was one of the nicest March Break ever....
  • Gone to the movies to see Alice in Wonderland.
  • Gone to my best friends Birthday Party.
  • Gone for a walk on the beach.
  • Sleep in everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment